Welcome to Here For You. In India mental issues/health is overseen & ignored. I will try my best to acknowledge & educate in detail about our mental health.
What is Loneliness || Loneliness Kya Hai || Loneliness Ko Samjhe
Health Risks with Loneliness:
3. Sleeping problems
5. Heart Diseases
6. Weak Memories
8. Drugs & Alcohol Use
Reasons for Loneliness:
1. Moving to a new city
4. Death of someone close
Early symptoms and signs of Mental Health Disorder:
1. Eating or sleeping too much or too much.
2. Setting yourself apart.
3. Having too little or no energy.
4. To be numb and to think that nothing matters.
5. Sudden body pains.
6. Smoking drinking and consuming more drugs.
7. Confused and angry without any reason.
8. Worrying, feeling sad, scared or forgetting things over and over again.
9. Angry and shouting at family and friends.
10. More & more mood swings.
11. Listening to voices that aren’t true.
12. Think about harming yourself.
13. Problems in daily activities.
14. Nothing mindful.
Common mental Health Disorders:
1. Anxiety & Panic Attacks
2. Bipolar Disorder
4. Eating Disorder
5. 5. Obsessive Compulsion Disorder (OCD)
6. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
7. Personality Disorder
Mental health has affected more population that Covid-19. The number of affected people in India is Nearly 200 million. But we have not seen any major steps taken to prevent it. WHO has labelled India as ‘World’s Most Depressed Country’. Now we can see that it is much more important to take care of. If any of you are having mental health issues, talk to someone or seek therapy. If anyone of you know someone fighting mental issues, help them in any way possible. We together can make this world a better place. Also suicide rate in India is 21.1 per 1 lac. More People Die from Suicide Than From Wars, Natural Disasters Combined. The WHO reports more than 800,000 people die by suicide every year. One person dies every 40 seconds due to suicide. Mental health workforce in India (per 100,000 population) include psychiatrists (0.3), nurses (0.12), psychologists (0.04) and social workers (0.07).
More Detailed and Related content on Mental health issues are coming. Stay with me and Keep Smiling, Be Happy… Because Everyone’s HERE FOR YOU…!!!!!😊😊
Here For You Instagram:
#mentalhealth #depression #mentalhealthinindia