The Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles treats multiple of conditions, which include the following:
Mood – Major Depression, Suicidal Ideation, Bi-Polar Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD & CPTSD), Generalized Anxiety, Alcoholism, Marijuana Craving/Addiction, Post-Partum Depression, negative rumination.
Pain: Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS, also refereed to as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Migraines, Stress-induced Arthritic pain, Ankylosing Spondylitis, other neuropathic pain conditions.
At the Ketamine Healing Clinic of L.A., each IV Ketamine infusion is specifically tailored to each patient. Dr. David will take into account many variables such as your age, weight, medication use, etc. before making your infusion, and will sit down and talk with you both before and after each and every infusion. For patients that opt in, we prescribe an at-home Ketamine nasal spray to continue the benefits of the IV infusions, so “booster” infusions, if needed, are less often.
Why Choose the Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles?
1) We are the highest patient rated and most advanced Ketamine institute in the world.
2) At the Ketamine Healing Clinic of LA. the Patient-Ketamine experience is 75 minutes long, increasing the effectiveness of each infusion.
3) As a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist, the Dr. David provides the most effective dose of IV Ketamine safely. Over 80% of our patients notice a change after the first couple infusions, with the majority noticing a change after the first.
4) The supplementary at-home Ketamine nasal spray we prescribe provides a highly effective bridge after your treatments have finished to maintain the benefits received from the IV infusions.
5) You may choose to go one session at a time, and do not have to sign up for a package.
6) From IV placement to the post-infusion experience review, Dr. Mahjoubi provides a personalized, concierge-like service by making sure you get the best possible experience. You are never seen by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant, and speak with Dr. Mahjoubi each time you receive an infusion.
7) Should you request cognitive therapy, we work with a group of top rated Psychologists and Psychiatrists to provide a multimodal approach.
Real patient testimonial: ” Dr. Mahjoubi is a miracle worker. He is passionate, caring, attentive, and overall a pleasure to deal with. If not for him and his lovely staff, there would definitely be more hospitalizations. Do not hesitate to reach out to them, they will take care of you and put your life back on track.”
Questions About Ketamine? Visit the FAQ’s page at www.ketaminehealing.com, or call (866) 987-7874 for a complimentary phone consultation with the Doctor. Or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As seen on:
Yahoo News, USA Today, LA Biz, Los Angeles Magazine, and Street Insider Magazine.