🎯 Join VA Claims Insider Elite, get over $7,500 worth of bonuses TODAY, and have our medical team get started on your VA disability claim for FREE:
✔️ Veterans, watch my free webinar training here:
🔥 Tip #1: VA C&P Exam for PTSD Overview
After you’ve filed your VA claim for PTSD, you’re likely going to get a C&P exam from a U.S. Board Certified Psychologist or Psychiatrist at either a VA medical facility by a VA doctor OR by a contracted C&P examiner at a private medical facility.
🔥 Tip #2: VA C&P Exam for PTSD Questions
When you arrive at your c and p exam for PTSD, you’ll likely be handed a 20-question paper exam called the PCL-5. There are a few variations of this self-assessment measure, which may include the PCL-5, PCL-5 with LEC-5, and/or the PCL-5 with Criterion A.
🔥 Tip #3: 8 Things for Your VA C and P Exam for PTSD
1. Know what’s in your medical records! There is no substitute for knowing what’s in your service treatment records, VA medical records, or any private medical records.
2. Review your Disability Benefit Questionnaire (DBQ) for PTSD.
3. Review the eCFR, Title 38, Part 4, Schedule for Rating Disabilities
4. Do NOT have your best day…
5. Be UNFOMFORTABLY VULNERABLE…
6. PTSD claims comes down to your current level of “Occupational and Social Impairment.”
7. Know your true story cold…and potential in-service stressors (or other service-connected disability) that caused or made your PTSD VA worse.
8. You must be prepared to talk about your life in detail. Before joining the military. During the military. And after your active duty service.
🔥 Tip #4: How to Get Your PTSD C&P Exam Results
If your C&P exam for PTSD was conducted by a VA doctor at a VA facility, your C&P exam results will populate in MyHealtheVet within 24 hours.
🔥 Tip #5: Questions to Ask Yourself Before Your Compensation and Pension Exam for PTSD
Do you have a medical diagnosis of PTSD from the military, a VA doctor, or a private doctor? If not, you need to get to the doctor and tell them everything going on with you! Without a diagnosis of PTSD, your VA claim will get denied.
Need more medical evidence to service-connect and get rated at the appropriate level in support of your VA disability claim or appeal?
This video training is specific to Veteran’s who want to learn about ptsd va rating, c&p exam for ptsd, va c&p exam ptsd questions, c and p exam for ptsd, ptsd c&p exam tips, ptsd mst c&p exam, ptsd c and p exam results, ptsd c&p exam results , va c and p exam for ptsd.
Learn more about Brian Reese and VA Claims Insider at:
If you found this video valuable, please give it a like. If you know someone who needs to see it, share it. Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Have questions about your VA disability claim? Need a VA DBQ for PTSD or a VA nexus letter for PTSD completed by a qualified medical provider?
VA Claims Insider can help you win, service-connect, and get a higher VA disability rating from the VA. We can also help you with the medical evidence needed to WIN your appeal.
Please reach out to us at VA Claims Insider, and we’ll get you the VA disability rating and compensation YOU deserve.
🚀 Check out the VA Claims Insider blog here:
🎙 Listen to the VA Claims Insider Podcast:
📺 Check out The VA Claims Insider YouTube channel:
🔥 We go *LIVE* every Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday on Facebook:
Get the medical evidence you need from our medical staff of fellow disabled veterans inside VA Claims Insider Elite. You also get over $7,500 worth of BONUSES when you join today.
✔️ Start now for FREE: